Monday, May 23, 2016

Authenticity 50 Sheets Reviews

Authenticity 50 are sheets generating some buzz because of their made in USA tag and affordable price (for the high quality).  I tried the sheets for two weeks and overall had a great experience.  Read on for my A50 sheets review.

Authenticity 50 Sheets Review

About The A50 Sheets

Authenticity 50 gets their cotton and manufacture the sheets in the US, a rarity for any textile these days.  The sheets are 100% Supima cotton and are a Percale weave.  The sheets are 250 thread count, though generally I encourage you not to made a decision based solely on the thread count (it is not an outright indicator of quality as many believe).

Upon Arrival

Authenticity 50 Review

I received a queen set of the white sheets, which includes 2 pillow cases, one fitted sheet, and one flat sheet.  The packaging and initial impression of the sheets was very good, and the sheets feel pretty good immediately, even before a wash.

The Fit and Feel

Authenticity 50 Sheets Supima Cotton Feel

The sheets are Percale, which means they have a crispy feeling, rather than a silky-smooth feeling.  Compared to other Percale options that I have tried, they actually felt smoother and softer out of the box, and became slightly softer after a few washes.  Definitely less crispy than Brooklinen or Parachute.

The sheets fit my queen size well, I didn’t notice any shrinkage after washing.  One place to look at fit for me is always the pillow cases, and I think Authenticity 50 did a good job with sizing.  Below you can see it fits my slightly-smaller-than-average pillow (currently testing) well, and has some space for a larger pillow also.

Authenticity 50 Pillow Case Fit

My experience

The priority with me (especially during summer months) is sleeping cool, and Authenticity 50 did a great job of making that happen.  I did use the flat sheet, and felt like they slept cooler than most of the other sheets that I have reviewed.

The feel as I said is very nice, it’s a very non-obtrusive and light sheet that you almost forget is there while sleeping.  I think they have a nice mix of sturdy yet light and breathable in this set.

The edge of the sheet also appears to be a bit thicker, something I feel adds to a nice luxurious feel (see below):

Authenticity 50 Sheets

Final recommendation

Overall I had a great experience with these sheets, considering they are made in America I think the price is hard to beat.  They definitely have a luxury feel that you would find in sheets that are significantly more expensive.

If you like the Percale feel, and value made in America bedding, I don’t think Authenticity 50 can be beat!

The post Authenticity 50 Sheets Reviews appeared first on Mattress Clarity.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks
    nest bedding sleep and love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I impressed by the quality of information on this website. There are a lot of good resources here. I am sure I will visit this place again soon.
    pillow covers

    ReplyDelete