Friday, November 4, 2016

Comfort Master Travel Pillow Review

The Comfort Master Travel Pillow, with its memory foam filling and soft removable cover, will certainly ease the strains of travel. But is it anything special? Read on for my full review.

Key Features

  • U-Shape neck pillow
  • 12 X 11.5 X 3.5 inches
  • Approximately 12 oz in weight
  • Removable and hand washable cover
  • Soft velour cover fabric
  • Thermo-sensitive memory foam filling
  • Three available colors
  • $20.75 price
  • Elastic strap to attach to luggage

Comfort Master Memory Foam Travel Pillow Review

Pros

  • Soft, velour microfiber fabric 
  • Memory foam filling is a good firmness
  • Easy to attach to luggage
  • Excellent customer service

Cons

  • Not machine washable and/or dryer friendly (handwash only)
  • Care instructions recommend line drying the pillow in the shade
  • Foam filling pushes head forward in high-backed seating
  • Difficult to remove and put the cover back on

Comfort Master Memory Foam Travel Pillow ReviewMy Experience

As far as traditional U-shaped neck pillows go, the Comfort Master pillow is definitely soft and comfortable but doesn’t have any extra bells or whistles that set it apart from the others.

The memory foam filling is nice, but nothing about the pillow gave me an indication that it was “thermo-sensitive” like its packaging describes. To be honest, it just looked like a piece of memory foam. I would have loved to have more information about this special feature.

The packaging also indicates that this pillow is “therapeutic”, and “ helps maintain proper head and neck alignment.” I’d like to know more about how this specific pillow that makes it so beneficial for my posture.

Comfort Master Memory Foam Travel Pillow Review

Unlike the TravelMate neck pillow, the memory foam filling in this pillow is one piece. The foam in the back of the pillow pushed my head forward when I was in a high-backed seat. If you are taller than me – I’m 5’7” for reference – or if your head reaches above high-backed chairs, I can see this foam adding extra support. Otherwise, it has the potential to be uncomfortable.

In general, I thought the firmness of the pillow was at a nice level. It wasn’t too soft or too firm for me. That being said, there just wasn’t enough filling to support my neck when I rested my head to the side in my car. My head still hit the window and my neck began to feel stiff from lack of support in the pillow. But sitting upright, I did feel supported.

Comfort Master Memory Foam Travel Pillow Review

I really like the soft, microfiber outer cover and the light purple color of the pillow. It is a nice change from you standard options (which this pillow also comes in). It’s not too loud or attention grabbing like my pink Evolution pillow!

What I did not care for was the detailed care instructions for the pillow cover. It says you need to hand wash it cold and separately from other items and you cannot soak it or rub it (or add bleach).

You can also only line dry it but it specifically says to do so in the shade. I hung it up in my bathroom and it took about 15 hours to dry completely.

Comfort Master Memory Foam Travel Pillow Review

I also had trouble getting the zipper to smoothly zip and unzip so I could take the cover off and put it back on.

It took me close to five minutes to get the cover back on. The memory foam has a sticky feel to it and the cover back sort of clings to the foam and makes it hard to fit the cover back onto the pillow properly.

Comfort Master Travel Pillow Review
4 Reviewer
Summary
Overall, I thought the Comfort Master Travel Pillow by CraftyWorld was a soft and comfortable neck pillow. While the pillow is straightforward in its design and doesn't have many added bells and whistles, it is supportive and can be attached to luggage easily.
Comfort3.9
Support4
Durability3.5
Style4
Weight4.3
Space4.3
Versatility3.9
My Experience3.9
Value (Price)4

Things to Consider Before Buying

Based on other reviews I read, people seem to really like this neck pillow. Of over 1,800 reviews on Amazon, 65% were positive. For those who don’t, the reasons seem to very with a few trends.

From what I saw, taller individuals felt that the pillow was too tight or too small, with not enough support for their head and neck.

comfortmastertravelpillowreviewtighttall

comfortmastertravelpillowreviewtight6ft

Although the cover is removable and washable, you must do it by hand and allow time for it to air dry after each cleaning. The cleaning requirements are actually pretty specific and include not soaking the pillow or tumble drying. The cover may also require ironing.

Unlike the Evolution pillow, this travel pillow doesn’t have adjustment capabilities, or any connectors to allow it to stay on your neck and adjust the tightness.

Price

CraftyWorld, the maker of the Comfort Master travel pillow, directs you to purchase their pillow on Amazon, where it is currently priced at $20.75. Amazon says the regular price is $45.50.

They offer a full 5-year 100% moneyback guarantee and several reviewers said they got a full refund simply because they didn’t love the pillow.

comfortmastertravelpillowreviewcustomerservice2

comfortmastertravelpillowreviewcustomerservice1

If you’re in the market for a soft but simple neck pillow I would recommend considering the Comfort Master Travel Pillow.

The post Comfort Master Travel Pillow Review appeared first on Mattress Clarity.

2 comments:

  1. In this manner my pal Wesley Virgin's adventure launches with this SHOCKING and controversial video.

    You see, Wesley was in the army-and soon after leaving-he revealed hidden, "self mind control" tactics that the CIA and others used to get everything they want.

    As it turns out, these are the exact same SECRETS lots of celebrities (notably those who "became famous out of nothing") and elite business people used to become rich and famous.

    You probably know how you utilize only 10% of your brain.

    Really, that's because most of your BRAINPOWER is UNTAPPED.

    Perhaps that conversation has even taken place INSIDE your own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head around seven years back, while driving an unregistered, beat-up bucket of a vehicle without a driver's license and $3 in his pocket.

    "I'm absolutely fed up with going through life paycheck to paycheck! When will I get my big break?"

    You've taken part in those questions, am I right?

    Your success story is going to start. All you need is to believe in YOURSELF.

    UNLOCK YOUR SECRET BRAINPOWER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you been haunted by back problems or perhaps the aged mattress is simply not up to scratch anymore? reuk mattress

    ReplyDelete