Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Purple Mattress Unboxing

Watch the video below for step-by-step instructions on how to unbox the Purple mattress.

As you can see, it’s a very simple process.  The hardest part for me was cutting off the first layer of thick plastic, where I had to cut through a zipper and straps as part of the process.  For this, the cutter they provided me didn’t work, so I ended up just using some scissors.

The biggest thing to remember during the unboxing process is to not cut the mattress.  As long as you avoid puncturing the mattress, you can’t mess up the process.

Some people have mentioned an off-gassing smell, or baby powder smell, upon opening Purple.  Personally I didn’t notice either of those smells, and actually found it had less smell than most of the mattresses I’ve tried.

To learn more about Purple, check out my full Purple mattress review.

The post Purple Mattress Unboxing appeared first on Mattress Clarity.

No comments:

Post a Comment